Engineering college in and around chandigarh ?

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi,

      Does anybody know about any good engineering college in and around
      Chandigarh? One of our member is looking for a college for his daughter.
      She has just completed her diploma in electronics and communication and
      is looking for a lateral placement in second year engineering. Please
      suggest some good colleges where they can apply.

      with regards

      Varun Singh
      Class of 2005 - 2007

      Hostel Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand |
      Gujarat | 388 001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165

      Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/maverickvarun | On-line for 5
      years now !
    • dushyant agarwal
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2006
        ASK HER TO APPLY AT IITT BADDI BUT AT THE SAMR TIME I
        AM AFRAID THAT THE ADMISSIONS WMIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN
        OVER BY NOW

        --- Varun Rattan Singh <varun.ratan@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anybody know about any good engineering college
        > in and around
        > Chandigarh? One of our member is looking for a
        > college for his daughter.
        > She has just completed her diploma in electronics
        > and communication and
        > is looking for a lateral placement in second year
        > engineering. Please
        > suggest some good colleges where they can apply.
        >
        > with regards
        >
        > Varun Singh
        > Class of 2005 - 2007
        >
        > Hostel Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management
        > Anand | Anand |
        > Gujarat | 388 001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165
        >
        > Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/maverickvarun
        > | On-line for 5
        > years now !

        DUSHYANT KUMAR AGARWAL
        C/O HIMACHAL GRAMIN BANK
        BRANCH OFFICE CHOBIN
        TEH BAIJNATH .
        DISTT KANGRA ( H .P )

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Rohin Gupta
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2006
          Hi,
          She can try JP College Wakhanaghat. Fees are high, but placement is
          quite good. It is some 20kms from Solan in a diversion, while coming
          to Shimla.
          Br,
          - Rohin

          --- In Shimlahangout@..., Varun Rattan Singh