Bangalore Chapter Initiation

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
      Dear members,

      Its been a long desire for lot of members to have a vibrant Himachali
      network in Bangalore. Keeping this in mind we are proposing a setup of a
      chapter in the garden city. Narinder, who hails from Palampur has
      consented to lead the initiative. Currently he is working with ABB
      there. Ashish Puri who is an architect by profession and Neeti Badhan
      currently with Intel had also shown interest to support this initiative
      in the past.

      We can plan a face to face meeting in Bangalore. There are number of
      things which our group can do there. Narinder to start with has
      suggested that we can provide guidance to Himachali's coming to
      Bangalore for work or studies to settle down.

      I am requesting our members in Bangalore who are keen on being part of
      this initiative to reply to my mail. Those in Bangalore can get in touch
      with Narinder at +91-99866 67460.

      with warm regards

      Varun Rattan Singh

      CC: ApnaHimachal, Shimlahangout

      Team member
      www.HimVani.com - The Voice of Himachal
      Rediscover your roots !

      Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand | Gujarat | 388
      001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165
    • BHUVNESH SHARMA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        Hi All

        to have a Himachal Club in Bangalore seems to be a good idea.

        I tried your phone Narinder but could no get through. By the way I am
        Bhuvnesh Sharma from Shimla and at present working with Oracle in Bangalore.
        Do count me in .

        I can be contacted on 91-9880214586.

        Looking forward to have a joint meeting soon sometime .

        regards
        Bhuvnesh Sharma

        >From: Varun Rattan Singh <varun.ratan@...>
        >To: voh <him-vani@yahoogroups.com>
        >CC: apnahimachal@yahoogroups.com, Shimlahangout@...
        >Subject: Shimla - Newsletter Bangalore Chapter Initiation
        >Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:12:43 +0530
        >
        >Dear members,
        >
        >Its been a long desire for lot of members to have a vibrant Himachali
        >network in Bangalore. Keeping this in mind we are proposing a setup of a
        >chapter in the garden city. Narinder, who hails from Palampur has
        >consented to lead the initiative. Currently he is working with ABB
        >there. Ashish Puri who is an architect by profession and Neeti Badhan
        >currently with Intel had also shown interest to support this initiative
        >in the past.
        >
        >We can plan a face to face meeting in Bangalore. There are number of
        >things which our group can do there. Narinder to start with has
        >suggested that we can provide guidance to Himachali's coming to
        >Bangalore for work or studies to settle down.
        >
        >I am requesting our members in Bangalore who are keen on being part of
        >this initiative to reply to my mail. Those in Bangalore can get in touch
        >with Narinder at +91-99866 67460.
        >
        >with warm regards
        >
        >Varun Rattan Singh
        >
        >CC: ApnaHimachal, Shimlahangout
        >
        >Team member
        >www.HimVani.com - The Voice of Himachal
        >Rediscover your roots !
        >
        >Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand | Gujarat | 388
        >001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165

        Connect with your friends who use Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Click!
        http://www.msnspecials.in/wlmyahoo/index.asp