Re:: Hello

  • Sunil Dutt Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

      --- On Sun, 29/8/10, Anil kumar Sharma <anupandit6.dc88@...> wrote:

      From: Anil kumar Sharma <anupandit6.dc88@...>
      Subject: Re:: Hello
      To: sds393@...
      Date: Sunday, 29 August, 2010, 5:15 PM

      Hai frnd tell about urself. What r u doing? R u student or serviceholder?

      On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:33 IST Sunil Dutt Sharma wrote:

      >ok i noted
      >i m service holder

    • Rajender verma
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Hello To all Himachalli

        This is Rajender Verma an Online Marketing Expert ..I am from Kumarsain , i did my b.tech(IT) from UIIT HPU shimla ...Currrently i m working in Himachal ...
        I love shimal and My Fav place in shimla 1. Charabra Hallypad 2. Potters Hills...
        Cheeers for you all.....

        What about you all .....???

        Thanks and Regards:
        Rajender Verma