FW: [gamedev-145] RE: [Shobhit-University] How the Game Programmers in India evolved ?

  • RK Dhanvada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008

      Please follow the link beneath given my Sumit ..  Great is the link for       www.sloperama.com/advice

      Sumit in based in Microsoft Game div in Seattle .  When we share it is only then that we all get the  double  of it back. Learn from Piyush  Negi of the fine art of ASK ASK ASK ASK as suggested by Jack Canfield in  The Success Principles http://www.thesuccessprinciples.com/

      See the beneath mail trail which is evident that surely would have benefitted many . Thanks Piyush again who is just a curious students to come forward and ask .. Then followed the links of resources in abundance. Well for me it added one more in my armory

      Thanks Sumit again.. Keep writing and  be candid on the positive note . Exciting opportunities would emerge where there are no short cuts

      RK Dhanvada