Re: [Statisticians_group] Re: Non-parametric 95% coverage interval

  • ade malla reddy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi, madan how can we calculate odds ratio and concordant and discordant, plz explain of these.

      Thanking you.
      Malla Reddy

    • nandkumar thombare
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2008
        Odd artio is just antilog of Beta Coefficient of respective varibles .

        Taking Cutoff  of predicted probability 0.5  mean greater than 0.5 is 1 and less than .5 is zero
         percent concordont mean 1 predicted as 1 as 0 predicted 0 percent from total observation.

        With Regards,
        Nandkumar,
        Bangalore, India

        On 8/20/08, ade malla reddy <ade_mallareddy@...> wrote:

        Hi, madan how can we calculate odds ratio and concordant and discordant, plz explain of these.

        Thanking you.
        Malla Reddy

        Nandkumar  Thombare
        Bangalore
        Mobile - 09343337879
      • ashok nagampelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2008

          hi,
             Is this malla reddy from karinagar district?....its great to see u after  a long time..where are u and what u r doing man......