Online Surveys to earn more

  • pradeep jegannathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008

      EARN $10 To $50 PER HOUR FROM HOME EASILY.

      Minimum payout $75 Via Alert pay, cheque OR pay pal.

      Get $1.25 that Registers for Free.

      For more details please log on to

      http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=ambinu

      Instead of
      ambinu you can use your USERNAME.

      CLICK Create A Free Account Link In right side top.

      STEP 1.FILL THE FORM WITH USER NAME & PASSWORD.

      STEP 2FILL THE FORM WITH FIRST NAME & LAST NAME.

      STEP 3.CHOOSE YOUR GENDER & AGE WITH VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.

      STEP 4.CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION BY TYPING THE IMAGE & CLICK CREATE FREE ACCOUNT.

      ALL THE FOUR steps HARDLY TAKE A MAXIMUM OF 5MINUTES, BUT MAKE YOU GROW 10 TIMES OF YOUR CURRENT ECONOMIC STATUS.

      How to View Account Details?

      http://www.awsurveys.com/login.cfm

      Enter your user name and Password & click Login.

      How to Make Changes In Account Information?

      Click MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS DISPLAYED NEAR YOUR id make the changes bring the cursor to the bottom of the page Click UPDATE Account Info

      HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM AW SURVEYS?

      A $6.00 Website Evaluation is Available.
      A $4.00 Website Evaluation is Available
      A $4.00 Website Evaluation is Available
      A $4.00 Website Evaluation is Available
      A $4.00 Website Evaluation is Available
      A $4.00 Website Evaluation is Available
      A Monthly Bonus Website Evaluation is Available.

      Take the 7 Surveys in Homepage & get $27 immediately.

      Refer Friends & Increase your earnings easily.

      Payment request will be processed within 7 days.

      Wish You All the Best for Future earnings.

      AND

      I am giving some wonderful online free opportunities – work from home.

      Most legitimate online home based jobs, we can work from home, part
      time jobs, work at any time, monthly payouts once your payment amount
      reaches Rs.1000

      Go to the following web page by clicking or copy paste the link in to
      your browser

      http://www.365jobs4u.com/idevaffiliate/pages/700.php

      Free sign up and bonus Rs.400. Sign up immediately

    • Madan Gopal Kundu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2008
        I discourage you to post this kind of mails in future.

        --- In Statisticians_group@..., pradeep jegannathan