In a series of experiments, the researchers found that young zebra finches - a species often used to study birdsong - are intrinsically biased to learn tovsram2003
Trade of wild birds has dropped about 90% globally since the EU banned bird imports in 2005. A study published today in the recognized scientific journalvsram2003
Dear All, Please see below for information on the next round of Research grants from Azim Premji University… Might be interesting for some groups orvsram2003
- Oct 18, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.