Fw: A PLUS TRAINERS , New Jobs matching your Profile

  • Punit Acharya
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23, 2009

      --- On Fri, 7/24/09, Naukri.com <naukrialerts@...> wrote:

      From: Naukri.com <naukrialerts@...>
      Subject: A PLUS TRAINERS , New Jobs matching your Profile
      To: "punitacharya@..." <punitacharya@...>
      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 3:41 AM

      ®
      India's No.1 Job Site
      Job Alert
      Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list to prevent future Naukri Alerts from being directed to your Junk / Bulk Folder
      Dear A PLUS TRAINERS,
      Following is a list of the freshest Job Opportunities for you, based on your profile
      WALK-IN for Network Engineer/ Hardware Eng/ Desktop Sup Eng/ Sys Admin (0-3 yrs.)
      Winpro Technologies
      Bellary, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hosur, Hubli, Mysore
      WALK-IN Interview. We have immediate openings for HARDWARE/NETWORKING freshers & Experienced. Location-Bangalore. Candidates who are having good knowledge of Technical skills in HARDWARE/NETWORKING
      SMS APPLY 52OI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Service Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
      Vareli Tecnac Private Limited
      JALPAIGURI
      Hardware and Networking, Printer, UPS, Troubleshooting etc.
      SMS APPLY 7KPI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      IT-HelpDesk( Female Candidates Only) (0-1 yrs.)
      Client of S2 Infotech
      Noida
      University Graduate( Regular) with excellent english communication skills. Who is open for 24*7 Support. Role & Responsibilities- taking care of technical call logging,
      SMS APPLY W4NI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Hardware Networking Trainee(0-2 Yrs EXP) (0-2 yrs.)
      HIFY CALL ZONE
      Chennai
      Responsible to work as Network admin.Candidates with good knowledge in hardware networking concepts can walkin for a technical interview
      SMS APPLY 5EOI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Network Security Engineer - Help Desk (Walk-in) - 5 Openings (0-1 yrs.)
      Forceone Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
      Chennai
      Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies. Having knowledge of Windows 2003, XP and Linux. Having knowledge of network connectivity troubleshooting
      SMS APPLY A3OI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Service Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
      Vareli Tecnac Private Limited
      Kharagpur
      Hardware and Networking, Printer, UPS, Troubleshooting etc.
      SMS APPLY JLPI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Customer Care Executive /Technical support Executive (0-1 yrs.)
      Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.
      Chennai
      Troubleshooting, Hardware & Networking on the floor for customers. Attending the customer's queries and rectifying the same.
      SMS APPLY GL8H4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Executive - System Administration (0-1 yrs.)
      Binary Semantics Ltd,Plot no-38,Sec-18, Electronic City, Gurgaon
      Gurgaon
      We have openining for System admin Executive. Interested candidates can apply on ruchikad@.... Only Gurgaon candidates preffered.
      SMS APPLY 8MNI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      IT Help Desk/Technical Support openings with IBM (0-2 yrs.)
      Ubique Consultancy Pvt Ltd
      Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
      Job Role : IT Helpdesk - Technical Support Associate 18 months of experience) Shift : Yes Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore Eligibility: Any Graduate, Diploma H
      SMS APPLY M2IH4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Hardware n networking training with stipend n job placement@aphatac (0-1 yrs.)
      Alphatac Technologies
      Bellary, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Bidar, Coimbatore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mangalore, Mysore, Nellore
      To Work as desktop support/System admin / Network Engineer with our clients after successful completion of the training of 6 months . Stipend is provided during the training and the cost of the traini
      SMS APPLY PEOI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Hardware Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
      Krishna Tracom (P) Ltd.
      Asansol, Durgapur, Kolkata
      Field Support
      SMS APPLY 83OI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      HARDWARE/ NETWORK SYSTEM ADMIN.(A+,N+,MCSE,CCNA,CCNP,LINUX) (0-3 yrs.)
      NELTECH
      Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
      Prerequisite:Routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP,BGP.knowledge on IPSec & some exp in managing VPN & Security through IX/Netscreen firewalls.Routing,Security, firewalls. Linux,
      SMS APPLY 6PPI4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Java Trainee (0-3 yrs.)
      Prangtech Solutions
      Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
      - Handling Projects on Java/ J2ee, and OOPS. He should have good coding skills in Java and Strong global team skills.
      SMS APPLY G7YH4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Java Programmers - (0-2 yrs) (0-2 yrs.)
      Pragtech Solutions
      Ahmedabad, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
      - We are looking for Fresher Java Programmers to work with our Java Team. He should have command over Java Technologies.
      SMS APPLY C7YH4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Java Programmers (0-3 yrs.)
      Client of Fortune 500 Company
      Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata
      - Handling Projects of Java/J2ee, Servlets, EJB, Jsp, Jdbc, soap, spring, Hibernet.
      SMS APPLY X6YH4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
      Get the best Jobs matching your search preferences delivered in your inbox for free!
      Looking for a job in IT? Get a CV made for IT Professionals! Send it to consultants now!

      Forgot your Password? Click here
      Your Username is
      :  punitacharya
      You last modified your
      resume on
      :  03rd Jul, 2008
      Your Contact Details
      :   Mobile No :09227506306
          Landline No
      : 91 278 3004162
      Your Experience
      : Fresher
      Regards,
      Naukri.com Team

      If you want to unsubscribe from Naukri Alerts and other Newsletters, Click here

      * This service is provided free by Naukri.com. However, Standard Premium Message charges may be levied by your operator. To know more, please contact your Mobile Service Operator.
      This is a Computer-generated email. please do not reply to this message.

      Ads by Google

      Telecom BroadbandMobile VoIPTelecommunication

      WirelessNetworks ThailandSubscriber Churn

      Manhattan Cellular

      Try Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008, It's Free
      The jobs sent in this mail have been posted by the clients of Naukri.com. IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this mailer is authentic. Users are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We recommend that you visit Terms & Conditions and the Security Advice for more comprehensive information.

    • Punit Acharya
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2009

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 20, 2009

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2009

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

                ®
                India's No.1 Job Site
                Job Alert
                Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list to prevent future Naukri Alerts from being directed to your Junk / Bulk Folder
                Dear A PLUS TRAINERS,
                Following is a list of the freshest Job Opportunities for you, based on your profile
                MCSE Network administrators freshers and experienced (0-1 yrs.)
                Amerinfocorp
                Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
                Amerinfocorp is a leading Network Infrastructure Management and consulting company with offices in many cities across the world and India. At present we are seeking freshers as well as those with
                SMS APPLY LRUJ4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Network engineer (0-5 yrs.)
                Path reminder
                Ahmedabad, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi/NCR
                Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of networking and related Equipment. The network administrator would have to coordinate with the other ve
                SMS APPLY 8LIL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Service Engineer (0-1 yrs.)
                A leading company in Chennai ( ASP of top MNC)
                Chennai
                Need freshers / exp with 6 months to 1year in printing servicing, chip board servicing. With avg knowledge of communication. Should able to understand the customer quries. Two wheeler is must.
                SMS APPLY NP3J4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Call Cordinator (0-1 yrs.)
                A leading company in chennai ( ASP of MNC)
                Chennai
                Need freshers/6 months exp only females. Should have atleast 50% of communication. Exp candidate Should be able to handle inbound calls&attending inhouse customer. Should have the admin quality.. In
                SMS APPLY 9P3J4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                C++, Java,.net,php,testing freshers (0-5 yrs.)
                path reminder
                Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
                We are looking for fresh graduates to work for our Organization.The candidates would be trained on different Technologies like C, C++, Java,.net,php,testing according to our requirements. After they w
                SMS APPLY L9TC4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Fresh Engineer (0-0 yrs.)
                NA
                Kolkata
                We are going to take some candidates for Online Job Training to gather 1 year of experience (Live project). It is totally paid training course.
                SMS APPLY USEK4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Java J2EE Application programmer (0-1 yrs.)
                Sibatel Communications Inc
                Chandigarh
                US based company need Freshers in JAVA J2EE technologies. Expert in Core JAVA Local to Chandigarh, Punjab or Haryana is must. Excellent English communication is needed. For further detail
                SMS APPLY 3WCL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                iPhone Application Developer (0-2 yrs.)
                moZZapp
                Chennai
                Design, development and testing of native iPhone applications. Candidate should have the following qualifications:     * 0-2 years experience   &n
                SMS APPLY 47FL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Software Programmer (0-0 yrs.)
                PRAKRUTI INFOTECH PVT.LTD
                Chennai
                Coding, Testing, Qc, Design, Planning, web on direct global projects. Balancing training provided tree as part of job.
                SMS APPLY 1XDL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Business Executives (0-2 yrs.)
                Client Of Mangalam Placements Pvt. Ltd
                Mumbai
                Position: Business Executives   Education: Any Graduates/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA   Experience: 0 to 2 years   Location: Mu
                SMS APPLY VAGL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Freshers Walkin on 11 Oct 2009 (0-0 yrs.)
                Aavanor Systems Pvt Ltd.
                Chennai
                Aavanor has a requirement for J2EE & .NET freshers (Trainee Software Engineers) and will be conducting a walk-in written test on 11 October 2009. Further details about the test are available in www.aa
                SMS APPLY XBGL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                PHP Developer (0-2 yrs.)
                Tekkie Solutions
                Delhi
                The PHP Developer will work on the projects using technologies like PHP/MYSql, Javascript, Ajax, Joomla and ZenCart. Candidate will be responsible for all stages of web development, design, coding
                SMS APPLY DGGL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Desktop Support Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
                Reputed BPO Company
                Bengaluru/Bangalore
                * Desktop and Hardware troubleshooting. * Windows XP installation and troubleshooting. * Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Printers. * Knowledge on Internet and email configuration.
                SMS APPLY MIGL4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                QA & Testing (0-5 yrs.)
                Global code technologies
                Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
                Software testing,GUI,Functional Testing, Database testing, Performance testing, load testing, Usability, mobile testing,,network testing,product testing,QA,quality control,security testing, bug tracki
                SMS APPLY KCAB4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                IT Security Training with Stipend & Job (0-0 yrs.)
                Forceone Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
                Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Pondicherry, Salem, Trichy
                Would be working with our company as Network Security Engineer in our Managed Security Services Support center or in one of our client locations anywhere in India or abroad aft
                SMS APPLY U16J4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                Get the best Jobs matching your search preferences delivered in your inbox for free!
                Looking for a job in IT? Get a CV made for IT Professionals! Send it to consultants now!

                Forgot your Password? Click here
                Your Username is
                :  punitacharya
                You last modified your
                resume on
                :  02nd Jul, 2008
                Your Contact Details
                :   Mobile No :09227506306
                    Landline No
                : 91 278 3004162
                Your Experience
                : Fresher
                Regards,
                Naukri.com Team

                If you want to unsubscribe from Naukri Alerts and other Newsletters, Click here

                * This service is provided free by Naukri.com. However, Standard Premium Message charges may be levied by your operator. To know more, please contact your Mobile Service Operator.
                This is a Computer-generated email. please do not reply to this message.

                Ads by Google

                Telecom ProvidersVoIP for Mobile PhoneTelephone

                TelecommunicationWireless Market3G Network

                Voice Report

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 15, 2009

                  ®
                  India's No.1 Job Site
                  Job Alert
                  Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list to prevent future Naukri Alerts from being directed to your Junk / Bulk Folder
                  Dear A PLUS TRAINERS,
                  Following is a list of the freshest Job Opportunities for you, based on your profile
                  ITS Help Desk Analyst (0-1 yrs.)
                  AVERA Academy
                  Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
                  Provide support (OS, network access, productivity tools, business applications, printers etc Identify symptoms, analyze cause review Knowledge Base instructions & give apt information to resolve issu
                  SMS APPLY 4OPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Helpdesk/Desktop- Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
                  Apara Enterprise Solution (P) Ltd
                  Mumbai
                  All desktop hardware/software calls at HO and across the branches,New desktop installation and configuration of software Mock file downloading and installation on trading desktop Daily file download
                  SMS APPLY PGQM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Sales coordinater (0-1 yrs.)
                  Mayank's IT Solution Pvt Ltd
                  Delhi
                  Responsible for relationship with channel brand,Co-ordinate with sales team, Payment Follow up,Track on all backend claims, Keep in touch with customers on reguler basis.
                  SMS APPLY LZRM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Software Consultant (0-1 yrs.)
                  Futuresoft Management Pvt Ltd
                  United States (U.S)
                  Depending on the requirement: 1.Implementing Projects 2.Post Implementation Support 3.Programming of the Software 4.Communicating with the Clients 5.Resolving variant issues raised by the clients
                  SMS APPLY 8ZFM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  VLSI Engineer (0-1 yrs.)
                  Vision Krest Technologies
                  Hyderabad / Secunderabad
                  1.Should develop student projects and train them on the same. 2.Open to travel in AP.
                  SMS APPLY LULM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Link Exchange Executives(3) - 5 days working (0-1 yrs.)
                  Online Marketing Company
                  Noida
                  Basic Knowledge of HTML,In depth Knowledge of Internet and Link Exchange,Knowledge of CSS/JavaScript
                  SMS APPLY TLGK4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Software Testor (0-1 yrs.)
                  Futuresoft Management Pvt Ltd
                  United States (U.S)
                  1.The candidate have to do variant testing of Software 2.Client Interaction will be one of the major responsibility 3.Seeking the quality of the installed software. 4.Taking out defects(if any)of a
                  SMS APPLY S5KM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Website/Mobile Systems Tester (0-0 yrs.)
                  Infosense Technologies
                  Bhagalpur
                  Manual testing of system using web browser or mobile phone.
                  SMS APPLY TCPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Technical Trainer /Instructor [.NET] (0-1 yrs.)
                  Kilmist Infotech Pvt Ltd
                  Bengaluru/Bangalore
                  1. Will be responsible for training the interns on .NET [C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, WINFORMS] 2.Should coordinate between different departments.
                  SMS APPLY UCPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  .NET Programmer (0-2 yrs.)
                  Wafy Technologies Private Limited
                  Chennai
                  The job involves: 1. Developing web and windows applications. 2. Coding as per the given specifications and standards. 3. Analyzing existing code and documentation. 4. Debugging.
                  SMS APPLY LBFJ4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  ERP Implementation Trainee (0-1 yrs.)
                  Sharvani Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
                  Lucknow, Noida
                  Training will be on AADYA-EDU Education Management ERP. He will be responsible for ERP Testing and QA, Site Management, Client Counsultation, Problem Reporting and MS SQL Server Data base administrat
                  SMS APPLY NGPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Free career counselling and guidance contact us. (0-5 yrs.)
                  Institute of Advance learning
                  Pune
                  Dear Candidate; For free career counselling and guidance contact us.
                  SMS APPLY 8GPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Walkin for J2EE/.NET freshers on 15 Nov 2009 (0-0 yrs.)
                  Aavanor Systems Pvt Ltd.
                  Chennai
                  Aavanor has a requirement for J2EE & .NET freshers (Trainee Software Engineers) and will be conducting a walk-in written test on 15th November 2009. Further details about the test are available in www
                  SMS APPLY EHPM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Desktop PC Support (0-1 yrs.)
                  Avalon Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
                  Chennai
                  Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and peripherals, including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade. Maintain hardware and software inventory, assis
                  SMS APPLY SDHM4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
                  Walkin on 11th & 12th nov for Embedded Programmer Trainee (0-0 yrs.)
                  SPIRO SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
                  Chennai
                  PREFERED ONLY MALE CANDATES Should be responsible for developing Projects in Embedded. Should Possess Good skills in Embedded C and KEIL.
                  SMS APPLY 5W8L4 to 56070 to apply to this Job*
[...]

                  VoIP TelecomTelecommunications JobBroadband

                  Mobile Phone ServiceWireless ManagementNetworks

                  Telephone Calling Card

                  Get Microsoft Certified now, avail upto 25% off! Click here!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 8, 2010

                    ®
                    India's No.1 Job Site
                    Job Alert
                    Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list to prevent future Naukri Alerts from being directed to your Junk / Bulk Folder
                    Dear A PLUS TRAINERS,
                    Following is a list of the freshest Job Opportunities for you, based on your profile
                    Technical Support Executive (0-5 yrs.)
                    Websol Software Pvt Ltd
                    Chennai, Coimbatore
                    Our MNC client is hiring FRESH/EXP NETWORKING PROFESSIONALS For TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE. QUAL:B.E/B.TECH/MCA/M.SC (IT) PREFERABLY WITH CCNA CERTIFICATION. Compensation : 10k / month
                    SMS APPLY J8CP4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Telecaller/Coordinator - Bangalore candidates only (0-1 yrs.)
                    Vays Infotech Pvt Ltd
                    Bengaluru/Bangalore
                    Looking for Telecaller with good communication skills and a positive attitude. Both male/female candidates can apply.
                    SMS APPLY JN6Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Desktop Engineer (0-1 yrs.)
                    PCS Technology Ltd.
                    Mumbai
                    Position: Desktop Engineer Qualification: Any Graduate/Diploma Total Experience: 6 months and above. Job Location: Mumbai Should have good Communication skills
                    SMS APPLY 467Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Asset Engineer (0-2 yrs.)
                    MNC Client
                    Bengaluru/Bangalore
                    Job Profile:- • Maintaining track record of all IT assets • Handling over more than 5000 assets that included Desktops, Servers, Printers, Laptops, Network devices like
                    SMS APPLY 6DYQ4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Techinical Support Executive (0-2 yrs.)
                    Client of Job Mantra
                    Surat, Vadodara/Baroda
                    *Analyze problems with the customer and resolve the issues. *Troubleshoots and repair hardware and software problems with servers, back up devices,ect. Candidate with good communication skills in En
                    SMS APPLY AW7Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Project trainee for System Integration Division of CMC Ltd. (0-0 yrs.)
                    CMC Limited
                    Kolkata
                     CMC immediately require a good number of project trainees for one of its flagship projects. Selected candidates have to undergo a training for 3-weeks for necessary technology & domain s
                    SMS APPLY RTXP4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Openings for freshers (0-1 yrs.)
                    Exxova Solutions India Pvt.Ltd
                    Hyderabad / Secunderabad
                    Looking for Freshers with excellent Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills. Experience: 0 – 6 Months Education: Fresher s– B.tech/ MCA/ M.tech/Msc (computer science) Only 2009 passed outs
                    SMS APPLY 8Z2Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    IT Helpdesk Trainee (0-1 yrs.)
                    Dover India Pvt Ltd
                    Bengaluru/Bangalore
                    JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS - Willing to work in a 24/5 shift environment. - Helping and extending support to the existing core MIS team in their day to day functions.
                    SMS APPLY EYZQ4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    JAVA Fresher (0-1 yrs.)
                    Nexus Software Solutions Inc
                    Hyderabad / Secunderabad
                    Should be proficient in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, MYSQL, AJAX, XML, Knowledge on STRUTS, Struts, SPRING/Hibernate. Good Communication Skills.
                    SMS APPLY ES4Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Graphic Designer (0-2 yrs.)
                    Content Highway Networks (P) Limited
                    Pune
                    Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Illustrator, UI Design, Flash, HTML.
                    SMS APPLY PN4Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Sofware Trainee (0-3 yrs.)
                    JK Technosoft
                    Delhi/NCR
                    We are looking for MCA / B tech Fresher for software trainee position. Some points to be noted: 1.) Should be an MCA or B Tech in Computer Science / IT. 2.) Aggregate mar
                    SMS APPLY ST4Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Trainee Software Engineer - WALK IN on 8th March at 10:00 AM (0-0 yrs.)
                    Ramtech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
                    Delhi/NCR
                    Interested candidates may walk in on 8th March at 10:00 AM at RAMTeCH, D-4, Okhla Industrial Area Ph - I, New Delhi 20
                    SMS APPLY VT4Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Drive Test Engineer,BTS Engineer,Telecom Engineer,Switch Engineer (0-1 yrs.)
                    Simtech
                    Delhi/NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Indore, Kanpur, Kolkata
                    We are looking for candidates who will be willing to work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer. &
                    SMS APPLY LW4Q4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Freshers/ Software Trainee Engineers (0-1 yrs.)
                    MNC Company - Check Website for Details
                    Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai
                    Candidate should be B.E/ B.Tech (IT / CS) & M.E / M.Tech (IT / CS) - 2009 passed out candidates. BSC (CS) & BCA - 2009 passed out candidates. MCA - 2010 pass outs. Should have a minimum of
                    SMS APPLY 86KO4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
                    Trainee Software Engineers/ Freshers (0-1 yrs.)
                    Check website for more details
                    Delhi, Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon
                    # Should be able to analyze the requirements, design and develop/code the application. # Developing the source code as per the specifications and coding standards. For more details & applications,
                    SMS APPLY YWJO4 to 5607055 to apply to this Job*
[...]

                    VoIP Telecom3G Mobile BroadbandWireless Network

                    Telephone InstallationOperatorCommunications News

                    Telecommunications Video

                    Save Tax by making right financial choices CLICK HERE

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 7, 2010

                      Are you being paid right?
                      Visit Naukri PayCheck to benchmark your salary
                       Naukri.comnaukri.com
                                  India's No.1 Job Site
                        Job AlertPlease add naukrialerts@... to your contact list to prevent future mails from going into Junk/Spam folder.
                      Dear A PLUS TRAINERS,
                      Please find below the jobs that match your current profile
                      Years of experience:Fresher
                      Current Functional Area:Telecom
                      Location(Current):Bhavnagar
                      To ensure that you get relevant job alerts keep the above information updated. You last updated your profile on 02nd Jul, 2008 Update Now.
                      Service Engineers / Service In Charge(0-2 yrs.)
                      Electronics & Controls Power Systems Pvt. Ltd.(Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mumbai)
                      Install, Troubleshoot, Maintain Online UPS, Servo Stabilizer, Inverter at site. Monitor & mentor team of service engineers.
                      SMS APPLY IJVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Helpdesk Engineer or Desktop Support(0-4 yrs.)
                      GAVS Technologies.Pvt.Ltd(Chennai)
                      Desired Skills: Experience working in a enterprise Helpdesk/Service desk environment. Excellent troubleshooting knowledge in PC Hardware and OS troubleshootin
                      SMS APPLY VLVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Engineer - Installation and Support(0-2 yrs.)
                      Bose Corporation India Private Limited(Mumbai)
                      To oversee and undertake home installations. Deliver high quality service levels at all touch points. Be customer oriented. Reporting to: Manager - Installation and Support
                      SMS APPLY S6UT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Junior Application Developer(0-1 yrs.)
                      Shipco Transport(Mumbai)
                      Teamglobal Logistics/ Shipco Transport, a leading international cargo transportation company, has an immediate opening at our Mumbai office for a Junior application developer. You will b
                      SMS APPLY 4WUT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Trainee - System Admin (Windows, Network Support, MCSE, CCNA)(0-1 yrs.)
                      SAFRAN Engineering Services India(Bengaluru/Bangalore)
                      Activity to be performed: Infrastructure support activity for Network and Windows
                      SMS APPLY 4YUT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Ecommerce Trainee(0-2 yrs.)
                      Bajaj Capital Limited(Delhi, Delhi/NCR)
                      Will be assisting in studying the social media opportunity and execute the same under the guidance of senior / seasoned members of the team with global experience in the online business.
                      SMS APPLY S1UT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      RF Engineer,BTS Engineer,Telecom Engineer,O&M Engineer,Switch Engineer(0-1 yrs.)
                      Simtech(Bengaluru/Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Lucknow)
                      We are looking for candidates who will be willing to work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch En
                      SMS APPLY 2AVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Trainee PL-1(0-1 yrs.)
                      Colruyt IT Consultancy India Pvt. Ltd.(Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
                      As a Trainee, you • Will under go a thorough training on Colruyt frameworks etc in mainframe technologies • will create technical designs • will involve in
                      SMS APPLY J9UT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      BSS Engineer,Trainee,GSM Engineer,Telecom Engineer,O&M Engineer(0-1 yrs.)
                      Simtech(Delhi/NCR, Indore, Patna)
                      We are looking for candidates who will be willing to work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer. &
                      SMS APPLY 5AVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      TECHNICAL EDITOR FOR A UK BASED PUBLISHING HOUSE(0-1 yrs.)
                      Packt Publishing Ltd(Mumbai)
                      The Technical Editor should look into the quality of the book in terms of structure, content, tone, audience, pedagogy, mechanics, formatting, consistency, and code. In a nutshell, the Technical E
                      SMS APPLY IEVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Urgent opening for website designer(0-1 yrs.)
                      Bestbrain(Pune)
                      Hi, Greetings from Best Brain technologies & Resources Pvt. Ltd (www.bestbraintech.net) Best Brain is a HR Outsourcing & Services Firm operating out of Bangalore, Chenn
                      SMS APPLY 4GVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Programmer for Garment Co.(0-2 yrs.)
                      RMX Joss(Noida)
                      Administrative Work, develop IT programme & maintain the existing programme,
                      SMS APPLY THVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      WALK-IN for JAVA (SCJP Certified) on 08-May-10, 10 AM- 02 PM(0-1 yrs.)
                      Benipal Technologies.(Bengaluru/Bangalore)
                      Technical Professional working on Design, Development, Test and Support of Software Products and Systems based on Java, J2EE, MySQL, JBoss and other related technologies.
                      SMS APPLY ZHVT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Telecom Management(0-5 yrs.)
                      ISTTM(Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Thailand)
                      Looking for Graduates to join our Management program
                      SMS APPLY L8PT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Software Internship (.Net Technology)(0-0 yrs.)
                      Arkaaye Softech(Delhi, Delhi/NCR)
                      We are looking for dynamic candidates for the post of software intern for 3 months /6 months on a software project , with good communication and analytical skills.
                      SMS APPLY 1XPT4 to 5607055 to Apply to this Job*View & Apply   |   Similar Jobs
                      Search & Apply to PSU/Govt. jobs on Naukri.com
                      Do you find these jobs relevant?YES NO
                      Did you know that you could specify the criteria for your Job alert? Here's how you can
                      Double your visibility to recruiters and enhance your job search. Start now
                      Log on to naukri.shiksha.com now to explore thousands of MBA courses.Click Here
                      For internships and fresher jobs - Apply on Firstnaukri.com now
                      Your Account / Contact Information
                      Username:punitacharya
                      Mobile No:09227506306
                      Landline Number:91 278 3004162
                      Login & Update Resume Now  Forgot your Password?
                      Wish you good luck in your job search.

                      Regards,
                      Naukri.com Team
                      You can reach us at
                       1860-0500-5557support@...Our Branches
                       1860-0500-5557support@...Our Branches
                      Unsubscribe      |      Report a problem
                      * This service is provided free by Naukri.com. However, Standard Premium Message charges may
                      be levied by your operator. To know more, please contact your Mobile Service Operator.

                      This is a Computer-generated email, please do not reply to this message.

                      Ads by Google

                      Mobile VoIPTelecom Cost ControlTelecom 2.0

                      China MobileTelecom NetworkTelecom Employment

                      Mobile Operator Name