Welcome to A+ TRAINERS group !

  • aplus_trainers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hi,

      Students,

      A warm welcome to all of u to our A+ TRAINERS Group. From now we are not away from each others. We can be in touch within 1 email. We can post messages, Articles, Queries, etc. to this group and all of you students get it instantly.

      I also posts any new announcement regarding A+ TRAINERS activity, new course launching, seminars, etc.

      so, keep in touch.

      Regards.

      Hemant Rathod.