      From: Ashish Goyal
      To: apnahimachal@...
      Sent: 3/23/2007 1:29 PM
      Subject: [apnahimachal] Any recommendations for the cottages in Kulu-Manali

      Hi Everyone,
      We are visiting Kulu and Manali in the beginning of June. Can you guys
      recommend a rest house or cottage kind of place where our family of 7
      people can stay? I don't want hotel rooms since it requires everyone
      to stay separate.

      Also, if you know please email me about the weather conditions during
      that time.

      Thanks
      -Ashish