2550Welcome Ranjan!!

  • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
    May 6, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Please welcome Mr. Ranjan, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

      Ranjan Kumar <thakurranjan@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      Nice to hear from you.

      Name: Ranjan Rana
      Present Location: Melbourne Australia
      Originally from UNA Himachal Pradesh
      Profession: Account Manager (Currently undertaking MBA from Melbourne Business School - ranked amongst top 100 in the world)
      Hobbies: Driving. Watching Movies all types, languages)
      Suggestions: I have not really got myself familiar with your site yet. So will tell as soon as I do so.

      Regards,

      Ranjan RANA

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic