2601Khundian

  • rajput_thug
    Jul 8, 2007
      Just checking to see if there is anyone in this that is from my birth
      place. Near Khundian in Distt Kangra. Email me or get in touch. It
      will be a good change from regualer "plz help me i work in wipro" for
      god sake who cares where you work. Its to know you moved up in the
      world plz don't have stuff it in every ones face. MY OPINION. Lets
      get back to main topic I would like to know if there is any one on this
      websites that is from where I AM. PLZ GET IN TOUCH.

      P.S. I WORK FOR IBM IN ATLANTA.
      LOL
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic