      From: ravinder kumar <ravinder_verma26@...>
      To: apnahimachal@...
      Subject: [apnahimachal] ravinder kumar resume apply in wipro infotech
      Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:00:28 +0100 (BST)

      dear sir ,
                  i can send resume copy for you .than you forward it in HR deptt.
          please open that attachment file.
              i will be wait for your message

      thanks regards
      ravinder kumar

      Praveen Kumar <praveen.k.thakur@ gmail.com> wrote:
      ok, I got u! Pls send your resume to me , I will forward it to HR,  will arrange an interview, is that ok?

      thx
      Praveen

      On 7/8/07, ravinder kumar <ravinder_verma26@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
      boss in thease days i am also working in INS infotech not in WIPRO infotech.
      my aim are working in WIPRO infotech.
      can you help me

      pls reply it ASAP

      thanks regards
      ravinder kumar
      9999079283

      Praveen Kumar <praveen.k.thakur@gmail.com> wrote:
      Hi Ravinder,

      Iam not able to uderstand what do mean by writing that u r working with infotech, plz clear  the confused mail  that u have written & pls let me know how is it related to someone working with wipro infotech.

      Regards
      Praveen

      On 7/4/07, ravinder kumar <ravinder_verma26@ yahoo.co. in > wrote:
      thanks
      my aim are also working in wipro infotech.but now i am also working in only infotech.can you help me than also reply.
      i will be wait for your e-mail

      thanks regards
      ravinder kumar
      9999079283
      ravinderverma26@gmail.com

      Praveen Kumar <praveen.k.thakur@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Hi,

      My Name is Praveen kumar, Iam working with Wipro Infotech, Gurgaon as Engineer Netwok Managment. Currently Deployed at Genpact. Plz let me know how can I help you?

      Thanks
      Praveen

      On 7/2/07, jasbir rana <jasy_rana21@ yahoo.co. in > wrote:
      Hi there every1
      i got selected in campus placement of wipro , is there
      any body working in wipro infotech.

      jasy

      http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

      --
      Regards,
      Praveen Kumar

      Ravinder kumar
      Engineer
      9999079283
      Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/download.php

      --
      Regards,
      Praveen Kumar

      Ravinder kumar
      Engineer
      9999079283

      Regards,
      Praveen Kumar

      Ravinder kumar
      Engineer
      9999079283

      Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

      ><< ravinder.doc >>

      Shaadi.com Matrimonials Register FREE!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic