2615Re: [apnahimachal] Welcome Bindu!! = From : Zia

  • ZIA SHAIKH
    Jul 13, 2007
      Hi Bindu Sharma,

      Welcome to the APNAHIMACHAL group. In this month, last
      year I joined the group. Much obliged to the
      APNAHIMACHAL, as now, I got New friends, Photographs,
      Songs and learned a lot about Himachal Paradesh the
      birth place of my parents/grands.

      Regards:
      Zia (uk)