2654Welcome Navneet

  • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
    Aug 8, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Please welcome Mr. Navneet Gupta, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

      Navneet Gupta <worldatdoor@...> wrote:
      Hello Everybody,

      Thanks for accepting me as a part of your community. I am happy for the same.
      About myself, I'm Navneet Gupta and a Software Engineer by profession. Travelling is my passion, infact more than that. I am from Faridabad, Harayana and presently in Europe. But still I am in love with my country.

      If anykind of help and information you want from me, I am always here for support and help.
      I love travelling, thats why I made my blog on the same. www.worldatdoor.blogspot.com

      Thanks

      Navneet Gupta