2655Re: Welcome Navneet

  • zi_almonduk
    Aug 9, 2007
      Hi Mr. Navneet Gupta

      Welcome to Apnahimachal Group. I hope you'll enjoy.

      Regards,

      Zia (uk)

      --- In apnahimachal@..., Sanjeev Kumar Rana
      <skranamail@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Please welcome Mr. Navneet Gupta, a new member of our group. Here is
      his introduction:

      > Navneet Gupta worldatdoor@... wrote:
      > Hello Everybody,
      >
      > Thanks for accepting me as a part of your community. I am happy for
      the same.
      > About myself, I'm Navneet Gupta and a Software Engineer by profession.
      Travelling is my passion, infact more than that. I am from Faridabad,
      Harayana and presently in Europe. But still I am in love with my
      country.

      www.worldatdoor.blogspot.com

      > Thanks
      >
      > Navneet Gupta

      > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic