      From: Sanjeev Kumar Rana <skranamail@...>
      To: apnahimachal@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 12:51:49 AM
      Subject: [apnahimachal] ~~~Happy Diwali~~~

      To all members:

       HAPPY DEEPAWALI

       I wants to wish you and your family members my heartiest greetings on the occasion of Deepawali, the joyous festival of lights and happiness. May it bring with  the love, peace, prosperity, successes, name and fame.

       Sanjeev Kumar Rana
      Apnahimachal yahoogroup

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic