Hi! All guys fo Yahoo Apna Himachal

  • Manohar
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 21, 2007
      This is Manohar Rana From Mhow
      I wish u All A very very Happy and Beautiful HOlly well in advance

      Sare bhai bahno jo meri tarph se Holi ki dher sari badhaian
      is asha kane ki yeh sarean jo khusian bhara ho
      thanks
      manohar rana
    • vikrant gupta
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2007

        actually i'm also also at mhow only
        may i plz know where r u in mhow exactly?
        vikrant gupta

      • balbir singh
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 6, 2007
          Hi,
                              Vikrant guppta

                      Bascally I am belong to himachal prades district bilaspur and presenntly i living in delhi mayur vihar.  Please reply me where your  particular from and what are u doing at this time.

          Ok by

          Thanks & Regards

          Balbir Singh

          vikrant gupta <vikrant_gupta_420@...> wrote:

          actually i'm also also at mhow only
          may i plz know where r u in mhow exactly?
          vikrant gupta

        • ravinder kumar
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2007
            hi

            i am also belong to himachal pradesh distt mandi teh sarkaghat p.o tihra
            now presently living in delhi pusph vihar.
            i am working as F.M.S Engneer ain gurgaon

            warm regards
            ravinder kumar

            pls reply soon as soon
            i will be waiting for your message.

            vikrant gupta <vikrant_gupta_ 420@yahoo. com> wrote:

            actually i'm also also at mhow only
            may i plz know where r u in mhow exactly?
            vikrant gupta

          • baburam_thakur7
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 12, 2007
              --- In apnahimachal@..., ravinder kumar
              <ravinder_verma26@...> wrote:

              > hi
              >
              > how are you

              i am also belong to himachal pradesh DISTRICT Bilaspur but now
              iam in delhi in samsung telcuminication in quality .plese tell about
              your self because you and me one side person iam waite your
              response ,./ iam very happy you contect with me
            • balbir singh
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 22, 2007
                Hi

                  I am  Balbir Singh i am also belong to hp district bilaspur and recently i living in delhi mayur vihar

                contact no 9818095295

[...]

              • rakesh detwalia
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 22, 2007
                  Welcome BS in the Group
                  Rakesh Rana
                  Mob: 09927611200

                  balbir singh <balbirsingh_2006@...> wrote:
[...]

                  Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

                • vivek s

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 25, 2007
                      hello friend ravinder from tihra awahdevi mandi.
                      but i am studied in anu college
                      now working in gurgaon  (mdi) institute as network engineer

                      thanks regards
                      ravinder
                      9999079283

                      balbir singh <balbirsingh_ 2006@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
[...]

                      Engineer
                      9999079283

                      The DELETE button on Yahoo! Mail is unhappy. Know why?