Welcome Ranjan!!

  • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Please welcome Mr. Ranjan, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

      Ranjan Kumar <thakurranjan@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      Nice to hear from you.

      Name: Ranjan Rana
      Present Location: Melbourne Australia
      Originally from UNA Himachal Pradesh
      Profession: Account Manager (Currently undertaking MBA from Melbourne Business School - ranked amongst top 100 in the world)
      Hobbies: Driving. Watching Movies all types, languages)
      Suggestions: I have not really got myself familiar with your site yet. So will tell as soon as I do so.

      Regards,

      Ranjan RANA

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

    • Yashpal Sharma

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2007
            Hi Raj Lagwal From(UHal) hamirpur

            Yashpal Sharma <yashpal_sharma22@...> wrote:
            Hi, this is yashpal from Mehre (hamirpur) I am in Mumbai

            Please welcome Mr. Ranjan, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

            Ranjan Kumar <thakurranjan@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hi All,

            Nice to hear from you.

            Name: Ranjan Rana
            Present Location: Melbourne Australia
            Originally from UNA Himachal Pradesh
            Profession: Account Manager (Currently undertaking MBA from Melbourne Business School - ranked amongst top 100 in the world)
            Hobbies: Driving. Watching Movies all types, languages)
            Suggestions: I have not really got myself familiar with your site yet. So will tell as soon as I do so.

            Regards,

            Ranjan RANA

            Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • ravinder kumar
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2007
              hi this is ravinder from tihra mandi himachal pradesh

              nice to meet you

              thanks regards
              ravinder kumar

              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2007