Anybody in Wipro

  • jasbir rana
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi there every1
      i got selected in campus placement of wipro , is there
      any body working in wipro infotech.

      jasy

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • Praveen Kumar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
        Hi,

        My Name is Praveen kumar, Iam working with Wipro Infotech, Gurgaon as Engineer Netwok Managment. Currently Deployed at Genpact. Plz let me know how can I help you?

        Thanks
        Praveen

        --
        Regards,
        Praveen Kumar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2007
          I want know whether they provide industrial training
          or not. What stipend do they pay.

          --- apnahimachal@...

          wrote:

          > > Hi there every1
          > > i got selected in campus placement of wipro , is
          there
          > > any body working in wipro infotech.
          > >
          > > jasy

          > > Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
          something new
          > > http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
          > >

          > --
          > Regards,
          > Praveen Kumar

          jasy

        • ravinder kumar
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2007
            thanks
            my aim are also working in wipro infotech.but now i am also working in only infotech.can you help me than also reply.
            i will be wait for your e-mail

            thanks regards
            ravinder kumar
            9999079283
            ravinderverma26@...

            On 7/2/07, jasbir rana <jasy_rana21@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
            Hi there every1
            i got selected in campus placement of wipro , is there
            any body working in wipro infotech.

            jasy

            http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

            --
            Regards,
            Praveen Kumar

            Ravinder kumar
            Engineer
            9999079283

          • Praveen Kumar
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 2007
              Hi Ravinder,

              Iam not able to uderstand what do mean by writing that u r working with infotech, plz clear  the confused mail  that u have written & pls let me know how is it related to someone working with wipro infotech.

              Regards
              Praveen

              ravinderverma26@gmail.com

              Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/download.php

              --
              Regards,
              Praveen Kumar
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2007
                boss in thease days i am also working in INS infotech not in WIPRO infotech.
                my aim are working in WIPRO infotech.
                can you help me

                pls reply it ASAP

                thanks regards
                ravinder kumar
                9999079283

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 10, 2007
                    dear sir ,
                                i can send resume copy for you .than you forward it in HR deptt.
                        please open that attachment file.
                            i will be wait for your message

                    thanks regards
                    ravinder kumar

                    On 7/8/07, ravinder kumar <ravinder_verma26@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
[...]

                    Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.
                  • sandeep sharma
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 10, 2007

                      Come on guys,

                      Praveen ji please give (him)Ravinder your personnel email id.

                      Sandeep

                      From: ravinder kumar <ravinder_verma26@...>
                      To: apnahimachal@...
                      Subject: [apnahimachal] ravinder kumar resume apply in wipro infotech
                      Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:00:28 +0100 (BST)

                      dear sir ,
> [...]

                      http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

                      --
                      Regards,
                      Praveen Kumar

                      Ravinder kumar
                      Engineer
                      9999079283
                      Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/download.php

                      --
                      Regards,
                      Praveen Kumar

                      Ravinder kumar
                      Engineer
                      9999079283

                      Regards,
                      Praveen Kumar

                      Ravinder kumar
                      Engineer
                      9999079283

                      Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

                      Shaadi.com Matrimonials Register FREE!