Khundian

  • rajput_thug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      Just checking to see if there is anyone in this that is from my birth
      place. Near Khundian in Distt Kangra. Email me or get in touch. It
      will be a good change from regualer "plz help me i work in wipro" for
      god sake who cares where you work. Its to know you moved up in the
      world plz don't have stuff it in every ones face. MY OPINION. Lets
      get back to main topic I would like to know if there is any one on this
      websites that is from where I AM. PLZ GET IN TOUCH.

      P.S. I WORK FOR IBM IN ATLANTA.
      LOL
    • ravinder kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
        r i am also belong to himachal pradesh mandi

        thanks regards
        ravinder

        rajput_thug <rajput_thug@...> wrote:
        Just checking to see if there is anyone in this that is from my birth
        place. Near Khundian in Distt Kangra. Email me or get in touch. It
        will be a good change from regualer "plz help me i work in wipro" for
        god sake who cares where you work. Its to know you moved up in the
        world plz don't have stuff it in every ones face. MY OPINION. Lets
        get back to main topic I would like to know if there is any one on this
        websites that is from where I AM. PLZ GET IN TOUCH.

        P.S. I WORK FOR IBM IN ATLANTA.
        LOL

        Ravinder kumar
        Engineer