Welcome Bindu!!

  • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Please welcome Ms. Bindu Sharma, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

      bindu sharma <iprbindu@...> wrote:
      Hi all,'
      Thanks a lot for acceping me as member of apnahimachal group.
      I would like to intruduce myself as Bindu sharma, belong to Joginder Nagar and presently based in Bangalore. I am practicing intellectual property laws (www.origiin.com) in bangalore.
      I hope to get connected to many people from himachal through this group. I am sure I will get to know several of my school/college mates.
      Regards,
      Bindu Sharma

    • ZIA SHAIKH
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
        Hi Bindu Sharma,

        Welcome to the APNAHIMACHAL group. In this month, last
        year I joined the group. Much obliged to the
        APNAHIMACHAL, as now, I got New friends, Photographs,
        Songs and learned a lot about Himachal Paradesh the
        birth place of my parents/grands.

        Regards:
        Zia (uk)

        --- Sanjeev Kumar Rana <skranamail@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > Please welcome Ms. Bindu Sharma, a new member of
        > our group. Here is his introduction:
        >
        > bindu sharma <iprbindu@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,'
        > Thanks a lot for acceping me as member of
        > apnahimachal group.
        > I would like to intruduce myself as Bindu sharma,
        > belong to Joginder Nagar and presently based in
        > Bangalore. I am practicing intellectual property
        > laws (www.origiin.com) in bangalore.
        > I hope to get connected to many people from
        > himachal through this group. I am sure I will get to
        > know several of my school/college mates.
        > Regards,
        > Bindu Sharma
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.
        > Click here to know how.

      • bindu sharma
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
          Hi Zia,
          Thanks a lot for mail.
          It's really nice to be part of this group. It makes feel connected to Himachal.
          News reports from tribune are too good.
          Regards,
          Bindu

          --- Sanjeev Kumar Rana <skranamail@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

          > Dear friends,
          >
          > Please welcome Ms. Bindu Sharma, a new member of
          > our group. Here is his introduction:
          >
          > bindu sharma <iprbindu@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
          > Hi all,'
          > Thanks a lot for acceping me as member of
          > apnahimachal group.
          > I would like to intruduce myself as Bindu sharma,
          > belong to Joginder Nagar and presently based in
          > Bangalore. I am practicing intellectual property
          > laws (www.origiin. com) in bangalore.
          > I hope to get connected to many people from
          > himachal through this group. I am sure I will get to
          > know several of my school/college mates.
          > Regards,
          > Bindu Sharma
          >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.
          > Click here to know how.

          your free account today http://uk.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=44106/ *http://uk. docs.yahoo. com/mail/ winter07. html

          Regards,
          Bindu Sharma
          Origiin IP Services
          Bangalore
          Phone: 080-23592723, 9845693459
          www.origiin.com

        • babu ram
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2007
            HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   BINDU  HOW  ARE  YOU    THANKS  FOR  JOING  THIS   GRUP

            IAM  ALSO  BELONG

            TO  HP

            ZIA SHAIKH <zi_almonduk@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:
            Hi Bindu Sharma,

            Welcome to the APNAHIMACHAL group. In this month, last
            year I joined the group. Much obliged to the
            APNAHIMACHAL, as now, I got New friends, Photographs,
            Songs and learned a lot about Himachal Paradesh the
            birth place of my parents/grands.

            Regards:
            Zia (uk)

            --- Sanjeev Kumar Rana <skranamail@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

            > Dear friends,
            >
            > Please welcome Ms. Bindu Sharma, a new member of
            > our group. Here is his introduction:
            >
            > bindu sharma <iprbindu@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
            > Hi all,'
            > Thanks a lot for acceping me as member of
            > apnahimachal group.
            > I would like to intruduce myself as Bindu sharma,
            > belong to Joginder Nagar and presently based in
            > Bangalore. I am practicing intellectual property
            > laws (www.origiin. com) in bangalore.
            > I hope to get connected to many people from
            > himachal through this group. I am sure I will get to
            > know several of my school/college mates.
            > Regards,
            > Bindu Sharma
            >

            > ------------ --------- --------- ---
            > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.
            > Click here to know how.

            your free account today http://uk.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=44106/ *http://uk. docs.yahoo. com/mail/ winter07. html

            Regards,
            Bindu Sharma
            Origiin IP Services
            Bangalore
            Phone: 080-23592723, 9845693459
            www.origiin. com

            5, 50, 500, 5000. Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.