Welcome Navneet

  • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Please welcome Mr. Navneet Gupta, a new member of our group. Here is his introduction:

      Navneet Gupta <worldatdoor@...> wrote:
      Hello Everybody,

      Thanks for accepting me as a part of your community. I am happy for the same.
      About myself, I'm Navneet Gupta and a Software Engineer by profession. Travelling is my passion, infact more than that. I am from Faridabad, Harayana and presently in Europe. But still I am in love with my country.

      If anykind of help and information you want from me, I am always here for support and help.
      I love travelling, thats why I made my blog on the same. www.worldatdoor.blogspot.com

      Thanks

      Navneet Gupta

    • zi_almonduk
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hi Mr. Navneet Gupta

        Welcome to Apnahimachal Group. I hope you'll enjoy.

        Regards,

        Zia (uk)

        --- In apnahimachal@..., Sanjeev Kumar Rana
        <skranamail@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > Please welcome Mr. Navneet Gupta, a new member of our group. Here is
        his introduction:

        > Navneet Gupta worldatdoor@... wrote:
        > Hello Everybody,
        >
        > Thanks for accepting me as a part of your community. I am happy for
        the same.
        > About myself, I'm Navneet Gupta and a Software Engineer by profession.
        Travelling is my passion, infact more than that. I am from Faridabad,
        Harayana and presently in Europe. But still I am in love with my
        country.

        > If anykind of help and information you want from me, I am always here
        for support and help.
        > I love travelling, thats why I made my blog on the same.
        www.worldatdoor.blogspot.com

        > Thanks
        >
        > Navneet Gupta
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

      • ZIA SHAIKH
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
          Hi Mr. Navneet Gupta

          Welcome to Apnahimachal Group. I hope you'll enjoy.

          Regards,

          Zia (uk)

          --- Sanjeev Kumar Rana <skranamail@...> wrote:

          > Dear friends,
          >
          > Please welcome Mr. Navneet Gupta, a new member of
          > our group. Here is his introduction:
          >
          > Navneet Gupta <worldatdoor@...> wrote:
          > Hello Everybody,
          >
          > Thanks for accepting me as a part of your
          > community. I am happy for the same.
          > About myself, I'm Navneet Gupta and a Software
          > Engineer by profession. Travelling is my passion,
          > infact more than that. I am from Faridabad, Harayana
          > and presently in Europe. But still I am in love with
          > my country.
          >
          > If anykind of help and information you want from
          > me, I am always here for support and help.
          > I love travelling, thats why I made my blog on the
          > same. www.worldatdoor.blogspot.com
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Navneet Gupta
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a
          > click away.

        • SUNNY
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2007
            Vande Mantram
            Sabhi Bharat Vasiyo ko Savantrata Divas ki Hardik Subhkmanaye. Azadi ke Din Khushiya Khoob Manaye, Lekin is Khushi Me "Shaheedo" ko na BHool Jaye.
            Jai Himachal Jai Hind
            Sunny G.C.Kanojia
            Duabi UAE
            +971 50 3435233