Happy New Year

  • vikas.mahajan@ascentialsoftware.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 31, 2004
      Wish you all
                        a  healthy
                        a  wealthy
                        a  successful
                        an eventful
                        a prosperous
                        a colorful
       and more over
                        a  happy new year

      Vikas Mahajan

      Tel:   +91(40)27893817(Ext 206)

      Mob: +91-9866029053

    • Rich. Shiraz
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 31, 2004
        Dear Vikas,

        Wishing you the same and hope the year is full of health and success.

        Richard

        vikas.mahajan@... wrote:
        Wish you all
                          a  healthy
                          a  wealthy
                          a  successful
                          an eventful
                          a prosperous
                          a colorful
         and more over
                          a  happy new year

        Vikas Mahajan

        Tel:   +91(40)27893817(Ext 206)

        Mob: +91-9866029053

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Sanjeev Kumar Rana
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 29, 2005

          referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">

          Dear friends.., > >

          Hi! > >

          May the dawn of the New Year 2006 ushers you and your loved ones to a prosperous and successful life full of love, happiness, joy, satisfaction, peace and harmony both at home and work ... > >

          Sanjeev Kr. Rana

          referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">  ath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"> ath>

          ath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"> ath>

        • rajinder thakur
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2005
            On the occasion of New Year 2006, I wish you and your family a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year.

            HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

            Rajinder Singh Thakur..

            IV Year (B.E) ..

            Electronics and Electrical Communication..

            PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE..

            CHANDIGARH..

            Yahoo! Shopping
          • Navin Katoch
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007
              Hi Friends

              We, the Katoch family are pleased to extend our heartiest greetings
              over the

              Holiday Season
              And
              Best wishes for the
              New Year

              May the almighty Goddess Durga Mata Ji bless you & your family members
              with all the happiness, health & prosperity in the New
              Year .

              Navin, Maya Katoch & Family
              Toronto Canada
              416-317-2037
            • Rajesh Chandwani
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 31, 2007
                Dear Members,

                We on the behalf of the Apnahimachal Yahoogroup

                BEST WISHES FOR 2008!!!!!!!! FOR HIMACHAL FANS. LONG LIVE HIMACHAL
                GROUP.

                Wishing you a wonderful 2008.
                Don't work too hard but work smart.
                May your boss appreciate you and say GOOD JOB.
                Take care of yourself.
                Pamper yourself and buy some beautiful CLOTHES.
                Don't worry coz DOLLARS will come from above.
                May you also purchase or change a HOUSE and a CAR.
                May the days ahead be busy but easy AND RELAX.
                Go around the world.
                It's important to have good health, therefore, eat more
                VEGETABLES and FRUITS, but not too much FAT.
                Do remember to PLAY at least once a week.
                Don't QUARREL with your sweetheart, and be generous to say
                I LOVE U.
                Here's wishing that you will get all that u aspire for and best
                wishes to all your FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS.

                Wishing you & your family a Very Happy & Prosperous 2008 !!!

                Sanjeev Kumar Rana
                Rajesh Chandwani
                Apnahimachal Yahoogroup
              • vijay gupta
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 31, 2007
                  WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS  NEW YEAR.

                • Rich. Shiraz
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 31, 2007
                    Priy Bhaiyo,

                    Aap sab ko Naya Saal Bahut Bahut Mubarak ho...

                    Richard

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 31, 2007

                      Dear All,

                      Wish You and Your Family Members a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2008.

                      Sanjeev Kr. Rana

                    • Soarbh Soni
                      Message 10 of 15 , 1 Jan 8:42 pm
                        Thanks a lot Vijay and wish you and all Himachali's
                        across the world a very happy and prosperous new year
                        --- vijay gupta <vjgupta_in@...> wrote:

                        > WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them
                        > fast with Yahoo! Search.

                        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                      • himachal pradeshBB
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 31, 2008

                          All Himachali ko naya sall bahut bahut mubark ho

                          From Balbir Singh
                          District Bilaspur
                          9818095295

                        • NAVIN
                          Message 12 of 15 , 1 Jan 8:33 am
                            "Holiday Greetings"

                            Wishing you a happy holiday filled with peace and joy.

                            Happy New Year

                            Regards

                            Navin katoch & Family

                            www.navinkatoch.com
                          • Manoj Choudhary
                            Message 13 of 15 , 6 Jan 3:20 am

                              Dear Sir/Madam

                              Good Day,

                              My wishes for you,

                              Great start for Jan, Love for Feb,

                              Peace for March, No worries

                               for April, Fun for May, Joy for

                              June to Nov, Happiness for Dec,

                               Have a lucky and wonderful 2010
                              In 'The Universal Bank of God'...
                              God stores his blessings & deposited 365
                              days full of love, faith & happiness for you...
                              So, Enjoy spending...
                              Happy New Year

                              Message 14 of 15 , 12 Jan 9:18 am
                                Thank You for Your Good Wishes for us.