hi

  • vipul
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 2, 2004
      hi guyz this is vipul
      i new member of your group
      i am from dhramshala
      and presently working as networking engineer
      in new delhi
      hope this group will be full of fun an frolic
      bye
    • skranamail
      Message 56 of 56 , Jul 12, 2017

        Hi All

        Can we reactive this group. Pls share your ideas which can give new energy in this group and make a medium to connecting himachalis and himachal lover worldwide.

        Regards,

        Sanjeev