about me

  • fiscu23
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      hello to all,
      this is a great initiative, i congratulate the moderater for starting
      this group.
      About me:
      Bharat Bhushan
      from district kinnaur
      presently studying law in panjab university chandigarh.
      I'd like to help people interested in knowing about kinnaur.
    • brij.lal@wipro.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Message
        Hi Group,

        This is really appreciable that our people has created resources to keep us in continuous touch with our hometown news.
        Thanks to all who so ever is contributing valuable information. I miss Himachal a lot.

        Brij Lal
        ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        Project Engineer -Wipro Technologies,Plot No-72, Keonics Electronic Ciry,Hosur Main Road,Bangalore-56 01 00,Url: http://www.wipro.com
        ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        this is a great initiative, i congratulate the moderater for starting
        this group.
        About me:
        Bharat Bhushan
        from district kinnaur
        presently studying law in panjab university chandigarh.
        I'd like to help people interested in knowing about kinnaur.

        Confidentiality NoticeThe information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@... immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
      • singh deepak
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          hi,
          really nice to hear from from u.
          i am from palmpur,but presentlly staying in mumbai working.

          depak

          fiscu23 <fiscu23@...> wrote:
          hello to all,
          this is a great initiative, i congratulate the moderater for starting
          this group.
          About me:
          Bharat Bhushan
          from district kinnaur
          presently studying law in panjab university chandigarh.
          I'd like to help people interested in knowing about kinnaur.

          Do you Yahoo!?