4177The one who has the power of truth is the one who can tolerate

  • cpkumar
    19 Apr

      Projection: When someone disbelieves me I usually tend to argue back and try to prove my point to the others but find that I am not able to convince them. Yet I find that the more I talk the less I am listened to. And I only end up getting frustrated.

      Solution: When someone challenges the truth of my words, I need to check within myself if there is something that I can correct or learn. When I learn to do this, instead of being stubborn with what I have to say or blaming others, I find it easy to tolerate.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic