IT'S THE PERFECT JOB ! Work from Home/Office/Cafe

  • Anil Sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      India's No.1 Home Based, Online Jobs Provider
      www.PcMoneyRush.com

      TRY THIS JOB IF U HAVE INTERNET BROWSING KNOWLEDGE - EARN OVER Rs.25,000/MONTH.
      IT'S THE PERFECT JOB ! Work from home/Cafe and set your own hours. You're in control.
      Whether you are a Fresher/Experienced, you may enroll in this PART TIME ONLINE JOB and work form home/office/cafe at your convenience. OUR program have been thoroughly checked out,designed to work from home and is guaranteed to pay. Most people are doing it part-time and earning over Rs 20,000 per month.

      Your requirements are access to a PC with internet, basic knowledge of internet usage and 10-15 hours to spare per week... Register TODAY and get started right away .No selling,no MLM,no downloads...you will be provided complete online instructions by the company itself. Receive your payments in the 1st week of every month. We are real people, and most of us are just part-time workers. I am receiving an income of Rs20,000 Plus/Month deposited into my bank account since more 1 year with absolutely no hassles. You too can earn as much and maybe more.

      Interested to know the work details?
      kindly visit www.PcMoneyRush.com

      YOU can also Check this Link and Register for FREE Immediately...

      An Offer You Should NOT Miss! JOIN US TODAY !!
      Plz do forward this mail to your friends n relatives who might be interested in this offer.