Re: [cipet_placement] by P.K.Sahoo Opportunities for Senior Engineers - PVC Injection Moulding Machines

  • nilesh bareja
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
    • 42 KB
    Mr. Mahesh Menon,

    I have received this mail from Sir P.K.Sahoo regarding Senior Engineers vacancy for PVC and I have work experience with Injection moulding machines with Safari Industries from 60 to 1250 tonnes. I am forwarding my RESUME with this mail for any suitable vacancy in your organisation.

    Regards,

    Nilesh Bareja.
    Cell : 09426992582