Re: clarification

  • Rajamannar Govindaraju
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Sir, Your messages regarding Benevent Fund is not able to understand. There are no such information and circular from our Institute . Some of my friends told there are so many messages like this. It is understood that you yourself is starting an association to help the members. Let me know the followings 1.The title name of the Association 2.Which insurance you have selected.3.what are the terms and conditions of the insurance. Registration No.4. The details of documents filed with registration dept..5. I am not able to get a copy of application 6. Your postal address 7. List of members joined so far.8. What is the necessity to start a private insurance co. Instead of this through council members you take the steps in the present scheme of out Institute. 9. I am aged 75 years and without job. Let me know the details of benefits to me if I join in your scheme 10 There are so many insurance company for different benefit and if so the necessity to start to compete with the scheme of our Institute. My e mail you know. Address G. Rajamannar 19/20 Parameswari colony Andavar Nagar, Kodambakkam, Chennai.-24 My membership no 2865

      G Rajamannar

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2011
        Please note that i am not starting any association for benevolent fund. The institute has started the fund in the year 1976.  I think you are not aware of existing benevolent fund exists in our institute. Please go through my trailing mail where in red ink pertains to icsi benevolent fund exist.

        Still if you are unable to understand about existing benevolent fund, please write to our Secretary of the Institute.

        Once again i am telling you that i have never started any association for the benefit of the members. I am also marking a copy to our Secretary of the institute.

        Best regards.