Re: [csfratenity] Fwd: [CharteredSecretaries] Sad Demise of Nandani Raghav ACS -19178

  • Anchal Mittal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2012

      May her soul rests in peace and God gives enough courage to her little angels to survive without her mom...

      On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 1:03 PM, shachi hem <shachihemcs@...> wrote:

      My Deep Condolences to family of  Ms. Brijeshnandini Raghav .  May her Soul rest in peace. May The Almighty give the family every strength to face this hard time.

      Shachi Hem

      SHACHI HEM & ASSOCIATES
      Company Secretaries
      S354-355A First Floor,
      Sahara Shopping Center,
      Faizabad Road, Lucknow.
      Mobile : 9936407925,9335807322
      E-mail:shachihemcs@...

      On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:13 AM, balraj sharma <balrajsharmafcs@...> wrote:

      My Deep Condolences to her family.  May her Soul rest in peace.

      Balraj Sharma

      From: CS A Rengarajan <csarengarajan@...>
      To: "CSMysore" <csmysore@...>, "cschennai" <cschennai@...>, "charteredsecretaries" <CharteredSecretaries@...>, "company-secretary-vacancies" <company-secretary-vacancies@...>, "lawprofessional" <lawprofessional@yahoogroups.com>, csfratenity@..., "corporate-legal-updates" <corporate-legal-updates@...>, "css" <cslegalforum@...>, "cssouth" <cssouth@...>, "7thmsopparticipants" <7thmsopparticipants@...>
      Date: Friday, 18 May, 2012, 5:47 PM

      Dear All

      Today morning we have received the message but hardly 20 members came forward in each forumS to register their condolences.

      LET US COME FORWARD AND REGISTER OUR CONDOLENCES TO ONE OF OUR FAMILY MEMBER

      LET US PRAY FOR THE DEPARTED SOUL

      .

      BEST REGARDS

      From: nandini raghav <nandiniraghav2004@...>
      Date: Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:37 AM
      Subject: Brajesh Nandini Raghav
      To: iram_tanvir@..., ashmullick@..., jagreetiacs@..., kamalk@..." target=_new>kamalk@..., komalsaini91@..., nareshvermaandassociates@..., Nidhi Verma <nidhivermacs@...>, parveshsaini38@..., reenu_makhija@..., sainikomal91@..." target=_new>sainikomal91@..., vandana_cs@..., vandana_cs@...
      Cc: sainisk009@...

      Good Morning,
      I am very sad to inform you all that Ms. Brajesh Nandini Raghav is no more in between us, she has left for Heaven on 16/05/2012, I don't have the words to says about her, only I can say that there is a blank after her in our life which can not be filled now, "USKE JAISA NA TO KOI THA, NA KOI HOGA, SHE WAS SUPERIOR" you all are requested to PRAY for the piece of her soil and for the two small kids, she left behind her, "YUKTA & YASHMITA".
      I can not even think for my future without her...........
      she was great, loving,
      she was adorable...........
      not she was, she is and she will alive in our hearts forever...................
      she is a part of our family, our life & everything, we are nothing without her.........
      I do humbly request to all you, if you have anything with you as her memory, kindly send me a copy of that......... I will be thankful to you.

      thanking you,
      with the pray & wish to Great GOD, to give us back "Nandini"

      SK Saini
      +91-9953228921, +91-9350381282
      Address :- H.N. -174/8, Model Town, 8 Marla, (Opp. Indira Gandhi Park), Near Sethi Hospital, Gurgaon -122001,

      --
      CS K. K. SINGH, FCS
      K. K. SINGH & ASSOCIATES

      --

      PROUD TO BE MEMBER OF COMPANY SECRETARY BENEVOLENT FUND
      CS A  RENGARAJAN,, B.Com ,FCS, LLB, PGDBM

      This mail and its attachments (if any) are confidential information intended for persons to whom the email is planned for delivery by the sender. If you have received this mail in error please notify the sender of the error by forwarding the email and its attachments (if any) and then deleting the mail received in error and the relevant email trail in this connection without making any copies or taking any prints.

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

      --
      Thanks & Regards

      Shachi Hem

      SHACHI HEM & ASSOCIATES