updates

  • manoj bhagat
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 15, 2011
      Respected Members,

      1.Employee PF & Gratuity cannot be attached under any decree in settlement of any debt. He cannot be stopped from using such funds the way he likes. HC Gujarat.

      2.Subscribers of 112 computerized PF offices get option of web based claim Enquiry Module at www.epfindia.com.

      3.Black Money in tax havens abroad to be taxable income under DTC. Tax informations Exchange Agreement with 10 countries being finalized.

      Thanks & Regards
      CS Manoj Kumar Bhagat
      Manoj Bhagat & Associates
      Company Secretaries
      C-401,Indira Nagar,
      Lucknow-226016
      office: 05224062544
      Mob:9415010364;9554279814
      email:bhagatmk@...
      groups email address: csfratenity@...

      CERTIFIED FILING CENTRE
      For E-filing under MCA21
      Ministry of Company Affairs
      Government of India
      Off.: +91 522 4062544
      Mob: 9415010364
      E-mail:cfc.lucknow@...

    • manoj bhagat
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 19, 2013
        UPDATES:

        HC Delhi gives directions to ITD re: records of rectification, uncommunicated 143(1) Intimations, unverified TDS in Form 26AS, Incorrect past adjustments etc.

        New cheques with minimum security features and standard fields (date ddmmyyyy format, Re symbol and Band at bottom) postponed to 01-08-2013(CTS-2010 Standard).

        RBI cuts short-term lending rate repo rate by 0.25 percent to 7.5 percent in mid-quarter monetary policy review. no change in CRR.

        Thanks & Regards
        CS MANOJ KUMAR BHAGAT
        M/s MANOJ BHAGAT & ASSOCIATES, COMPANY SECRETARIES
        3rd Floor, Chitrahar Building , Naval Kishore Road , Hazratganz, Lucknow .
        Ph No. (0522) 4011081, Mob:919415010364
        *"Nothing is unachievable once we decide our goal believing in ourselves that we have fortitude to achieve it. **
        CERTIFIED FILING CENTER
        for E-filing under MCA21 & CBEC (ROC,Service Tax & Excise )
        Ministry of Company Affairs & Central Board of Excise and Customs
        Government of India Office
        Mob: 9415010364 E-mail: cfc.lucknow@...
          DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. we do not accept any liability for virus infected mails.