Cyber Quiz-1: THE INTERNET by Dinesh Chandra Misra

  • D.C.Misra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2004
      Blank
      GOOD MORNING!

      AND WELCOME TO THE ONLINE CYBER QUIZ FORUM.

           Attached is a Cyber Quiz-1 (Call it "JUST 20", if you will, as it consists of "just" 20 questions) -
      the first of a series - focusing on the Internet - (my first posting on the group) - in the rapidly
      developing field of information and communication technologies (ICTs) whose knowledge,
      I believe, is becoming increasingly essential for the twenty-first century citizen.
           Do not, however, be intimidated by it. It has not been designed as a test nor does it
      carry any scoreboard. It is purely educational (as a part of life-long learning) and has been
      developed, based on original research, to stimulate interest in the ICTs, update
      knowledge and provide food for thought as well as for thinking.

           CHECK THE ATTACHED CYBER QUIZ AND ENJOY QUIZZING.

           COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

            Dr D.C.Misra

           (Res) C-183 Madhuvan, New Delhi-110 092
           Tel: 2245 2431 / Fax: 2242 1004 / (Mo) 98106 86007

           E-Mail: dc_misra@...

           Web: http//in.geocities.com/drdcmisra/mypage.html.

      IMPORTANT: The Cyber Quiz attached with this email is copyright of the author.Reproduction in full or in part in any manner is prohibited. If, however, you wish to use the material contained here, just email your request to him and in all likelihood it will be immediately given so long as its use is for non-commercial purposes, for example, using it in a quiz competition for students.

    • roameri@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Dear D.C.M.
        I am interested in knowledge generally and "Systems" in particular. I
        have been in "systems" right thru my career of over 40 years.
        Your "Quiz" initiative in "TechRepublic" is great.
        I'll follow your posts.
        Jamshed F. Mehta, Mumbai.

        Moderator's Comments

        Welcome to Cyber Quiz forum, Jamshed. I am glad you like the fare offered on the Cyber Quiz forum. We would look forward to your posts.

        Dr D.C.Misra
        February 7, 2005