hi all- i'm in india for a few days

  • Deepa Rathnam Nirmal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello all

      I am in Mumbai and Ahmedabad for a few days, and in characteristic
      disorganized fashion have not updated my contacts database. I'd love to meet
      up with or at least talk with you all!

      I have very sporadic access to e-mail, so please call me at (my
      parents')home 022-27565724. I'm in Mumbai until the 6th, in A'bad from
      7th-10th and then back in Mumbai 11th-12th before heading back to
      Minneapolis.

      Cheers
      Deepa