Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-19th Feb/Lets pay our respects to the shivlings around the world

  • Deepa H
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012

      Sai Picture gallery

      Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-19th Feb/Lets pay our respects to the shivlings around the world

      Om Sai Ram
       Maha Sivaratri 2012 is Monday 20th February
      I still remember that when I was a kid , we used to celebrate this auspiscious day with lots of prayers and mantras in India .We used to be awake all night and visit several Shiv temples in Mumbai . The shivlings were made in butter and decorated with flowers and diyas.. We used to pray all night with my dad in a temple close to my house offering water , milk , flowers and bail leaves on the sacred shivling and ring the bells as the holy mantras were recited by everyone. My dad is no more with us but I am sure that in the heaven above - He too, along with me in my heart is reciting the sacred Mantra ;
       "Om Namah Shivaya"
      Maha Shivaratri is celebrated on Feb. 20, 2012 by Hindus all over the world.So for these 2 -3 days thru this blog but always in our hearts -let us all pay our respects to the shivlings around the world..
      May Lord Shiva bless our souls with peace in our lives..
      Deepa H
       My humble pranams to this biggest shivling in Rajasthan, India
       May this largest Shivling made of Rudraksha beads by Batuk Vyas which is  25ft in height and 13ft in width bless our lives with kindness in our hearts.
       May this sacred  Shivlinga  which is from the Sri Pardeshwar temple in Parbhani bless us with purity in our souls..
      My humble Pranams to this Unique Mercury Shivling at Sinhagad, Pune -India
      May this World's largest Shiv Ling - at Bhojpur - 11th century! shower its grace on our lives..
      Lets all say together- Om Namah Shivaya - here at The Great Shivling at Somnath Jyotirling

      Shivling temple of Hari Har Dham .This is a famous Shivlinga temple A small hamlet about 60kms South-west of Giridih district headquarter under Bagodar Block which possesses the largest Shiva Linga of India. Its height is 65 ft. Lets all pay our respects at this holy site.May this shivling teach us the way to good karma always..
      [will be contd]
      Quote of BABA:
      I shall be with you, inside and outside you, whatever you may be or do.
      You are subscribed to email updates from Sai Picture gallery
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google