SAI VIDEO - EMERGENCE GOLDEN LINGAM - LINGODHBHAVAN 1999 -

  • swamy mahadevan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009

      SAI RAM - It was the day of Maha Siva Rathri during Feb. 2009. The Golden Shiva Linga Emerges on the auspicious moment.

      Those days there was no Ramesh Hall Darshan Hall in Whitefield, Bangalore. Devotees used gather around the Great Banyan Tree.Swami will walk down daily twice, and meet His Loving Devotees.

      PROF. KASTHURI IS HOLDING AN EMPTY POT UPSIDE DOWN. BHAGAVAN BABA INSERTS HIS DIVINE HANDS INTO THE POT AND STIRS THE EMPTY SPACE, AND BEHOLD! HUGE QUANTITY OF VIBHUTHI SHOWERS ON THE IDOL OF SHIRIDI SAI!! AN OLD AND RARE VIDEO CLIPPING

      With Love & Regards,
      Bombay Srinivasan
      Please click open the following link, to view the complete list of SAI-videos uploaded by me

      Sai Ram.
      Here is a Sai Video, showing the emergence of Divine Golden Linga from the Divine mouth of Bhagavan Sri Sai Baba.
      I have tried to insert a beautiful Devotional song as a background music with a few clippings of Lord Shiva.
      Hope that you will all enjoy viewing the  Divine Event.

      .

    • v jayaraman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        Dear Sir
        Jai Shirdi Sai

        Please use this blog for [ExperienceswithShirdiSaiBaba]  only!!!

        Thanks & Regards

        V Jayram

[...]

        Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.