questions

  • Behzad Fatahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Dear all,
      I am new member of this group.
      I am PhD student in NSW-Australia.
      I hope that I could commit friendly in this group.
      Likewise, I have some questions if any body can help me I will be
      thankful:
      -What is the most recent water balance model in the world (maybe
      White et al., 1997)?
      Generally I want to calculate the moisture content of soil with
      focus on Evapotranspiration is it possible that introduce me some
      references about detailed related differential equations?
      -Especially I am looking after suitable and proper analytical
      formulations for following parts in Australia, if any body can give
      me information I will be grateful;

      a) Raining (formulation adopted for Australia)
      b) Percolation (formulation adopted for Australia)
      c) Evapotranspiration (evaporation + transpiration)(formulation
      adopted for Australia)
      d) Surface runoff (formulation adopted for Australia)
      e) Root growth rate.

      Best Regards,
      Behzad