Re: [hydrologymodel] International Journal of Water Sciences

  • rahul jaiswal
    Message 1 of 2 , 8 Apr 11:23 pm
      Dear Sir/Madam

      I would like to send a paper in the journal. But as a ploicy of my institute, I can not
      pay printing or processing charges. Apart from this as per my view, authors take lot of pains in doing
      research, collecting data, analysis of data then writing etc. So I feel it is very
      hard for the researchers of developing countries to pay the printing or processing charges.
      You are requested to kindly consider my request for waiving off the processing charges So that
      I and other researchers can submit the papers and the community can get benefits from research.

      Waiting your reply

      R.K. Jaiswal
      Scientist
      NIH Sagar (M.P.) India