Campus Placement of Afcons Infrastructure Ltd on 9th June 2010

  • Tnp Ipec
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010

      Date: 02.06.2010

      Notice

      Attn: B.Tech (Mechanical Engg.) 2010 batch students.

      Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Campus Placement Drive

      This is to inform you that Afcons Infrastructure Ltd is coming to our College for Campus Recruitment Drive for B.Tech (Mech.) 2010 batch students. Details are as follows:-

      • Date: 9th  June 2010 ( Wednesday)
      • Time : 10.00 am
      • Venue : IPEC

      • Eligibility Criteria:  65% in B.Tech, X, and XII

      • Job Profile : Procurement and Purchase Department

      • Selection Process : Written Test followed by HR round and Technical round

      Already placed students are not allowed

      Sonia Dhawan

      Head-T&P

    • Vikas Rajput
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
        Respected mam
                                       i am sending you the list of students who are willing to attend the INFOSYS campus drive helds at G. L. BAJAJ,GREATOR.
         NOIDA.

        LIST OF STUDENTS:
        1.   VIKAS RAJPUT   (ECE)
        2.   PAWAN KUMAR  (CSE)
        3.   SUNNY MALL       (CSE)
        4.   PRADEEP KUMAR(CSE)
        5.   VINAY PRAKASH   (CSE)
        6.    AKANKSHA PANCHAL(EN)
        7.   TARUN KUMAR    (ECE)
        8.   SHIKHA BHATI      (ECE)
        9.   AMIT KUMAR GAUTAM(CSE)

        *As per my information these are the student who are eligible for INFOSYS campus drive .

        NOTE;-please do not send the name who are already sit on the drive held in college(IPEC).

      • gaurav chauhan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
          RESPECTED SIR,

          I AM ALSO ELIGIBVLE FOR CAMPUS DRIVE.  PL INCLUDE MY NAME :

          GAURAV CHAUHAN
          CSE
          68.16%
          2010 PASS OUT.

          WITH REGARDS,

          GAURAV CHAUHAN

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010

            Respected Sir/Mam,
                                          Please consider my name also as i also want to take part in the drive.

            Thanking You
            Regards:
            Vaibhav Goel(ECE)