Re: [ipec_techno2010] MCA- 6 Months Training

  • Anshul sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear Lavanya,

      Hope you understand, that MCA students have to commence their training in 6th Sem i.e January onwards for which we have left with very little time. However, as per NASSCOM guidelines IT companies can not extend a job offer to the fresher(s) until they reach to 8th Sem.

      Feel free to clarify further.

      - Anshul Sharma