Re: RHL 9.0 Sources

  • Bhargav Bhat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi,

      Has anyone got any answers to my previously posted question?
    • Avijit Patra
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
        If you have installed redhat 9 with the full installation, you will get the source codes of the kernel in the /usr/src/kernel-version directory.
        Redhat 9=linux kernel+other OS utilities. Kerrnel source codes are available in the kernel.org and most of the other utilities source codes are available in the sourceforge.com

        On 1/9/06, Bhargav Bhat <bhargav123123@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Has anyone got any answers to my previously posted question?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        --
        Avijit Patra
        LINUXjunkies Foundation
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
          No, I've not done a full install. I don't wanna do that either. All I
          wanted to know was the path of the RPM that contains the sources. I
          know that kernel.org offers uptodate kernels and source (but I cannot
          download such big files over dialup). That's why I want to know the
          path of the RPM.