married and looking

  • Tess
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      I'm a married blond lady I get bored a lot. I enjoy role playing as well as flirting and playing with guys I meet online.

      We can exchange pics or dirty chat or even talk on the phone. I like to keep certain aspects discreet but if you are in a similar situation it's easier to be more open with you.

      I love playing dressup and picture taking. If you want to see my pics, my cam or exchange pics with me you can do so here

      I'll attach one of my pics below :)