Reiki Principles / Affirmations

  • cpkumar
    Message 1 of 9 , 21 Mar

      The student understand well the Meiji Emperor's admonitory, then in the morning and in the evening let them chant and have in mind the five admonitions which are:

      • Don’t get angry today.

      • Don’t be grievous.

      • Express your thanks.

      • Be diligent in your business.

      • Be kind to others.

    • cpkumar
      Message 2 of 9 , 23 Mar

        Reiki Principles as taught by Reiki Alliance Masters

        • Just for today, I will not worry

        • Just for today, I will not be angry

        • Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings

        • Just for today, I will do my work honestly

        • Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing

      • cpkumar
        Message 3 of 9 , 26 Mar

          Reiki Principles as taught by The Radiance Technique

          • Just for today, I will let go of anger

          • Just for today, I will let go of worry

          • Today, I will count my many blessings

          • Today, I will do my work honestly

          • Today, I will be kind to every living creature

        • cpkumar
          Message 4 of 9 , 28 Mar

            From The Center for Reiki Training

            • The secret art of inviting happiness

            • The miraculous medicine of all diseases

            • Just for today, do not anger

            • Do not worry and be filled with gratitude

            • Devote yourself to your work. Be kind to people

            • Every morning and evening, join your hands in prayer

            • Pray these words to your heart and chant these words with your mouth

          • cpkumar
            Message 5 of 9 , 4 Apr

              Usui Reiki Session for the improvement of body and mind; Version of translation from Traditional Japanese Reiki School TJR

              • The Secret Method of Inviting Blessings

              • The Spiritual Medicine of Many Illnesses

              • For today only, do not anger, do not worry.

              • Do your work with appreciation.

              • Be kind to all people.

              • In the morning and at night hold your hands in prayer, meditate on and chant these words.

            • cpkumar
              Message 6 of 9 , 9 Apr

                The Usui Reiki method to change your mind and body for the better. Reiki Principles from Satya Reiki a Japanese lineage through Eguchi

                Clarifying the wind – A Poem

                • Don't get angry today

                • Don't mind or worry today

                • Don't be afraid

                • Thanks to the world and every being

                • Work hard

                • Be kind to every being

                • Make morning and evening Namaste' and say thanks to all beings

                • Thanks to God and existence

              • cpkumar
                Message 7 of 9 , 10 Apr

                  Reiki Principles from Jin Ki Do Reiki

                  • Observe throughout the day, with all your effort, the arising of anger, then look deeper for its true cause.

                  • Observe your mind throughout the day for the arising of worry and restlessness, look deeper at their roots.

                  • Be mindful, each moment of your day, appreciating the gift of life, find

                  • The right livelihood for yourself and be honest in your work.

                  • In your day, as you appreciate your life, be kind to yourself and to all beings.

                  • Your mind and body will truly transform with the power of Reiki, practice daily,

                  • Connect to the universal nature of mind, and develop these Reiki ideals everyday.

                • cpkumar
                  Message 8 of 9 , 11 Apr

                    The Original Usui Shiki Ryoho Japanese Principles\Affirmations(Another Version)

                    • The Secret Method of Inviting Blessings

                    • The Spiritual Medicine of Many Illnesses

                    • For today only, do not anger, do not worry.

                    • Do your work (meditation) with appreciation.

                    • Be kind to all people.

                    • In the morning and at night, with hands held in prayer, think this in your mind, chant this with your mouth.

                    • The Usui Reiki method is to change your mind and body for the better

                  • cpkumar
                    Message 9 of 9 , 12 Apr

                      The Western style versions of the Usui Shiki Ryoho Principles\Affirmations

                      The affirmations have been "Westernized" to be better understood in a very different culture, but still have tremendous value.

                      • Just for today, I will not anger.

                      • Just for today, I will let go of worry.

                      • Just for today, I will do my work honestly.

                      • Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.

                      • Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.

                      • Just for today, I will honor my teachers.