Re: [sangeet_ke_sitare] Re: Geeta Dutt Jaimala

  • Priya
    Message 1 of 1194 , Dec 31, 1999
      > Accha ab Ramabhai ke sir pe ilzaam daal diya. Chalo.. kya kar sakte
      > hain after all you are the so called moderator of this group ;)

      Jealousy the green eyed monster--we all know what would happen to sks if U
      took charge--it would become Do Buddhe or something :((

      > Well I like the latter. I would love to be P Dear's Mom in law. I
      > think I have it in me to be very potent Mother in Law. I shall
      > blissfully torture dear P "Kyon Kalmuhi! din bhar kya is naak se gaane
      wali singer ke gaane
      > sunaaegi? "

      Remember I made U Asha's MIL in a pic--rofl!!!!!
      I would give U a good run for Ur money (ee if U are saas that would be my
      money :( ) Rotu dear--2 Virgos--the arguments would be endless--but I could
      always blackmail U--Sasurji ko crooked wone ke baare mein bata doongi!

      > P Dear if you had some male idols I would have even adopted whoever
      > you fancied. But the idea of mothering NJ or Asha is so horrific that
      > I shall abdicate from MILship.

      Ya and the thot of having DA as surrogate sasur!!!!! Enough to send one
      fleeing to a nunnery!
      P ;)
    • Harry khan
      Message 1194 of 1194 , Oct 2, 2010
        Greetings all,
        This is a different post from the normal routine posts of the group.But i am in need of a little help with a song
        The song is by Alka Yagnik which i once heard partially on the radio and recorded that bit.you can download the wmv file here but the quality is poor and i have just recorded the same bit again and again to make the song longer.

        http://www.4shared.com/audio/WZjJedFR/hum_aise_husn1.html
        Kindly can anyone tell me the name of the movie from which the song has been taken ,i have searched here and there online but to no use ,,never found it on youtube or anyother mp3 site or even the lyrics.here are the lyrics of half of the song

        Hum aise husn wale hain ,jo jalwe aam kerte hain,
        Kabhi badnaam hote hain kabhi badnaam kerte hain.

        agar bazaar ka tere yahi dastoor ae jani
        to lut ker lootna hum ko bhi hae manzoor ae jani.
        Koi wade bhala dae hum ghazab ka kaam kerte hain

        Hum aise husn wale hain..............................
        Any help will be highly appreciated ,Thank you very much.
        Sincerely
        Harryyy khan