Re: [sangeet_ke_sitare] [RITU] Re: Dev Anand remembers Suraiya....

  • priya
    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 5, 2004
      U are all creeps!!!! As moderator I ban all of U from the grp.
      P chilla chilla ke kehti hai ki "I WROTE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKTU MIAN CHANGED THE WORDS!!!!!! CHECK MY POST IN SKS MESSAGE ARCHIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      That I must deal with a pack of babies taken in by a child's joke!!!!
      P_throws up her hands in exasperation!!!!
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 6, 2004
        And Kishore did spend a lot of money on her tretment, nearly making him bankrupt, owing tons to the income tax people (and coming up with the famous song "piichhe pad gayaa income taxam...").  His recovery path was - concerts all over India.
        Satish Kalra