Re: [sangeet_ke_sitare] Re: Concert pics

  • Zaheer Shakeel
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 20, 2003

      I have a suggestion, if all members of the new group agrees to it.  Why don't we change the name of this group to DNA Group?????

      D for Dev Anand
      N for Noor Jehan
      A for Asha Bhonsley

      Regards,

      Shakeel

      asroyus <asroyus@...> wrote:
      Since we have two SKS's running concurrently, how about all the NJ
      stuff occupying one forum. In that case, we can safely steer clear of
      it and carry on at the old one :-)

      Oh, that some government would ban NJ forums ! :-(

      (all in jest, of course)

      Arunabha
      --- In sangeet_ke_sitare@..., "priya" wrote:
      > Of course and to make it feel like home all the songs uploaded over
      a year will be reuploaded--also all the wallpapers will be permanently
      archived. And to celebrate the birth of the new grp more pictures will
      be uploaded....and ....and
      > P_breathless ;))

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • priya
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 20, 2003
        Oh ya I now scrutinised it and realised it is the red platform and the chairs are behind. Thanks for the new pics. :))
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 20, 2003

          wrote:
          > Thanks so much Pulkit!!!!!!!! Which concert is this? And how Oh how
          do u keep getting hold of all this stuff??? BTW what is that weird
          red contraption Madam is standing on? It looks like chairs?
          > Methinks we should start a new grp every 2 days--then I can keep
          getting treasures from Pulkit. ;))
          > priya

          Service.
        • priya
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 20, 2003
            Or maybe sand?
            S-SDB
            A-Asha
            N-NJ
            D-DA
            But see --remove NJ and the grp will be SAD!!!! :))

            asroyus <asroyus@...> wrote:
            Since we have two SKS's running concurrently, how about all the NJ
            stuff occupying one forum. In that case, we can safely steer clear of
            it and carry on at the old one :-)

            Oh, that some government would ban NJ forums ! :-(

            (all in jest, of course)

            Arunabha
            --- In sangeet_ke_sitare@..., "priya" wrote:
            > Of course and to make it feel like home all the songs uploaded over
            a year will be reuploaded--also all the wallpapers will be permanently
            archived. And to celebrate the birth of the new grp more pictures will
            be uploaded....and ....and
            > P_breathless ;))

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Pulkit
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 20, 2003
              Nice suggestion, and if we include M.Rafi and leave out Noor Jehan
              (only to reserve one forum for all NJ stuff as suggested by Arunabha,
              so that revolutionary souls can rest in peace), than the group will
              become MAD.

              --- In sangeet_ke_sitare@..., Zaheer Shakeel

              http://in.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/