Re: [sangeet_ke_sitare] Re: Pavan

  • priya
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 21, 2003
      I was going to mention Ravi. Does any one have his stats for Lata and Asha? He seems to be one composer who has given a lot of really good songs to Asha even in the earlier days.
      I wonder why he did come down south. Of course here the market is full of "hits of Bombay Ravi"
      Another composer is Roshan. I do not seem to see a bias in tunes for lata and asha tho maybe lata was taken for the bigger budget films? Whereas with the 2 Burmans there is always a clear demarcation between what they considered Asha and lata songs. The whole composing outlook was different--of course barring RDB's later 80s songs when he gave so many beautiful classical gems to asha which often sadly went unnoticed. :(
      Priya
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 23, 2007
        Hi Pavan,

        I am looking for Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana from dooriya for past few
        months but able to find it out. Can you please share this song?

        Thank you,
        Amit