Now We are updateing our Digital DATA libraries in our Science foundations And many more to come.

  • Dr Bhudia Kutch Science Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Librarians (Digital Data libraries) and friends Of Science, and many more to come

      We are updateing our Digital DATA libraries in our Science foundations. Now we have Thosands of Books on many subjects of Science and other subjects of Maths and engineerings as well.

      Dear Librarians (Digital Data libraries) and friends Of Science, and many more to come

      Now We are updateing our Digital DATA libraries in our Science foundations And many more to come.
      We are updating our Digital DATA libraries in our Science foundations. Now we have Thousands of Books on many subjects of Science and other subjects of Maths and engineering as well.

      1) Thousands of books on Computer and IT Science libraries - 1000+ books
      2) Books on Mathematics
      3) Books On Astronomy and Space science including Asimov�s science fiction library.
      4) Ancient Books of Astronomy Science
      4) Home science and Cooking
      6) Actuarial science and predictions
      7) Physics Complete library. 100s of books
      8) Chemistry Complete library 100s of Books
      9) Biology Complete Library 100s of Books
      10) Human Anatomy Science Medical Library
      11) Full medical science library 100s of Books
      12) Handicrafts and Stitching books
      13) Robotic science and technology Books
      14) Vedic (PURANs NAAD VEDAs) Library including all 18 Purans and 4 Vedas
      15) Archaeological library
      16) Geological Science Library including fossils and DINO fossils complete sets of Photographic libraries
      17) History, Science Documentary and science Discoveries and civilisations Digital and digital Video libraries.
      18) Reference Library of ancient civilisation and geological science library of Kutch
      19) Reference Library for Birds and Environment & Nature library of Kutch
      20) Digital Audio Library including Vedic audio, Asimov�s Science Fictions audio Library
      And many more to come

      From yours Dr.BHUDIA-Science Group Of INDIA.
      President: "Kutch Science Foundation".Founder :"Kutch Amateurs Astronomers Club - Bhuj � Kutch
      ".Life Member:"kutch Itihaas Parishad".
      kutchscience@..., kutchscience@...,
      http://uk.geocities.com/wildlifeofkutch/http://www.geocities.com/kutchscience/
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/kutchscience2000/