SEAWAT Query

  • rmdasdhy@iitr.ernet.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dear All,

      I have given the data upto 3650 days.But the programme is running for 4688 days.Data for 4688 days were given initially.When I give comand to run for 3650 days the programme is abnormally terminated.When I give comand to run for 4688 days the programme ends normaly.The package is SEAWAT 2000 which comes with VMOD PRO 4.2
      What is the reason?

      Thanks.

      Radha mohan Das,
      Research Scholar,
      Department of Hydrology,
      IIT Roorkee,
      Roorkee 247667
      Uttarakhand,
      INDIA
    • Greg Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
        I'm not familiar with how VMOD PRO 4.2 writes the SEAWAT input files,
        but I have had similar issues when the time information in the DIS
        (MF2K) input file does not match the time information in the BTN
        (MT3DMS) input file. Try matching the time information in those two
        files.

        Hope that helps.

        Greg