2452Re: [sherlock holmes society of india] Activity

  • Anand Balachandran Pillai
    Mar 11, 2008
      May be it is the right time to discuss about physically meeting once
      in a year at
      a particular place to add some excitement to the proceedings. This being the
      age of social networking, a number of examples are there of virtual groups
      actually meeting up once in a while.

      If there is sufficient interest, I won't mind shelling out a couple or
      more grand
      to travel to some sufficiently centric place in India for such a
      meeting (Mumbai, Goa ?).
      Well, if we do it smartly and market the "event" well, it is not
      impossible to get funding
      for such a meeting from some crazy sponsor in this age :)

      --Anand

      --
      -Anand
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic